FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Conrad Punta de Mita {MEX}
View Single Post
Old Nov 17, 2020, 5:53 pm
garney89

Hotel is absolutely stunning.. just spent a week there. The hotel itself, since it just opened, was absolutely immaculate. From the open air lobby to the room to the pools, beach and common areas everywhere was top notch. Food was good, Mezquite, their beach grill was amazing for dinner with live music and a beautiful sunset. Paleta, their pool bar and grill, is a great spot lunch. Their wood oven pizzas and pina coladas while sitting by the pool made for a great afternoon, good nachos and tacos too. The free breakfast, was very disappointing. Worst breakfast I've had at any Conrad!!! Not sure if its due to covid or what but I've had better at Hampton Inn so that needs serious work. I originally booked an Oceanfront room for $231/night (cheapest rate I've seen at this hotel). Asked about an upgrade to oceanfront plunge pool room and the graciously provided that free of charge as a Diamond upgrade. Also received $44/night on site credit for F&B as HH Diamond. Due to covid Mexico has capped resorts at 30% occupancy so most of the time the pool and beach was empty, great for social distancing bad for business. They do temperature checks at the lobby and follow Hilton's mask policy while inside. Overall it was an amazing experience, top notch service and a perfect spot for an escape from the Covid madness we are living in.