FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - How to maximize AC/Aeroplan benefits with new Aeroplan- co-branded credit cards?
Old Nov 16, 2020, 2:15 am
nexusCFX

Programs: AC 25K, AS MVP Gold, BA Bronze, UA Silver, Marriott Titanium, Hilton Diamond, Hyatt Globalist
Originally Posted by drvannostren
I just looked at these, they're unfortunate. Looks like no bonuses at all from CIBC? ... is that? Personally I don't like the methods to earn the miles from AMEX, it's always harder to use AMEX, and I don't love having to keep $1000 a month with them, that said I understand it from their side. The TD cards seem ok, but to get 50,000 points you gotta have an income of $200,000? What's up there? Is this COVID related? Like they don't wanna give out big miles as they're already kinda hurting? If anything I would've thought they'd have massive bonuses with a new program and people having more disposable income in many cases as they're working but not going anywhere and not going out as much.
The Infinite Privilege card is actually 150K CAD individual or 200K CAD household, but yeah both are pretty high up there.