FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Key Bridge Marriott, Arlington, VA (near Washington, DC) [Master Thread]
Old Oct 6, 2004, 9:28 pm
bhatnasx
FlyerTalk Evangelist

I just checked their website - they have wireless in the meeting rooms & the common areas, just not in the guest rooms. I was thinking about it because when we had the happy hour there, we were debating whether or not we should bring a laptop with us for the US Airways chat - I think some people ended up meeting at gleff's office instead. The folks from US Airways actually came out that night to the Key Bridge & joined us for drinks. As for the rooms, since I live in the DC area, I haven't spent the night there in about 3 years (and that was for a bar crawl in Georgetown for a friend's birthday when I was in college - I remember that the bellman got us a limo for about the same price as taxi service that night), but they did actually recently complete a renovation within the past several months, so I imagine that the rooms are in top condition & I'm sure the beds are all the newer beds. I definitely still have dinner & drinks at the steakhouse every few months though - great food & a great brunch & you're right, FormerLurker, the manager & the staff do take very good care of you.