FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - What are current Hilton Garden Inn breakfasts in US during pandemic?
Old Nov 12, 2020, 8:15 am
txrus

Programs: AA Ex Platinum & 1MM, DL PLT, Marriott Gold, HH Diamond
Am at the HGI PNS & was excited when I got here & saw a big sign in the lobby about breakfast from 6-10 & restaurant for dinner starting @ 5. There were even menus for dinner in the airport shuttle. You know the saying about if it seems too good to be true...according to the server in the restaurant last night, the menus in the shuttle are 'old, from before' (why are they still there then?) & breakfast is very limited to basically eggs over easy or scrambled. She said they can't do omelets because 'you know, we can't chop up vegies because of COVID' (then where did the vegies in the dinner salad come from, or in the pot roast, or on my chicken sandwich? And let's face it, that stuff comes pre-chopped from Cisco anyway).

Allegedly there is daily housekeeping on request-not holding my breath now that it actually happens.

Like the general said above, the cooties excuse is getting real old, especially when it is as nonsensical as ones like this.