FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Park Hyatt Beaver Creek, Colorado REVIEW - MASTER THREAD
Old Nov 11, 2020, 7:08 pm
Matt4200

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by drnilescrane
I'd argue it was built as a Hyatt Regency Resort... and that's probably still the most accurate description of it. It looks like a lot of the convention/meeting space was converted into what are now the "premium" (i.e. hospitality) suites on the ground floor when part of the hotel was converted to the residence club.

I did have a chat with a manager last year when I was there for Thanksgiving and with the new ownership there is a plan in place to renovate the rooms to bring it up to a luxury standard. This would probably mean a reduction in the number of them (to allow for bigger bathrooms) and a closure for the summer season. The new lobby design is a preview of their intentions.
It looks and feels very similar to HC Park City have you ever stayed there? If so what’s your comparison?

As a side note the bathroom in our Suite was pretty good. We had a Bath, a shower (separate from one another), two sinks, a toilet and some pictures. Not massive, but not small by any means in comparison to other suite bathrooms we’ve had.

Originally Posted by Tonyr4
The lobby update was beautifully done, it looks 5 star.
The Lobby and Lounge area (the area directly behind the Lobby with couches, TV’s and Fireplaces looked very elegantly done. I’m hoping the rest of the hotel is done like that for future stays.