Old Nov 11, 20, 8:43 am
  #15  
Often1
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: DCA
Programs: UA US CO AA DL FL
Posts: 50,024
I would not spend a second on this issue until 4-6 weeks prior to iintended travel. That is particularly true when it is down to a specific aircraft required for lie-flat. By making a decision as to B6 vs. UA now, you may limit yourself later. If it comes to pass that there is a vaccine and the virus is wiped out next week, this advice will change.
Often1 is offline