FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - AA DFW Covid Test for Hawaii
View Single Post
Old Nov 7, 2020, 4:32 pm
Mr. Vker

Programs: Marriott Rewards Lifetime Titanium, Amex Plat, Hertz Gold 5*, National Exec, AA Plat
Originally Posted by mikemonty31
I looked through the list of Hawaii trusted partners. The vaulthealth.com at home saliva test looks most convenient and then I don't have to worry about testing at airport if delayed. Appreciate the feedback.

Just in case anyone else is interested, AA customer service said that CareNow is approved as a trusted partner. Makes sense because not sure why AA would partner with CareNow and tell you to use them if they were not approved. Would only take the first flight to HNL and irate passengers calling back from quarantine for them to figure out they were not approved. I am not going to risk the short connection so will test before leaving.
We are going to do Vault. We have an 11 year old traveling with us so that puts it over the top. I'm a member of several Hawaii FB groups for Marriott Vacation Club Hawaii locations. Several people complained about not taking the right test because they "hadn't read the whole website". One person just flew back the next day.