FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - AA DFW Covid Test for Hawaii
View Single Post
Old Nov 7, 2020, 7:55 am
PHLGovFlyer

Programs: AA EXP MM, HHonors Lifetime Diamond, Marriott Lifetime Ti, UA Silver
Originally Posted by mikemonty31
I looked through the list of Hawaii trusted partners. The vaulthealth.com at home saliva test looks most convenient and then I don't have to worry about testing at airport if delayed. Appreciate the feedback.
FWIW, I took the Vault saliva based test recently as a precaution after returning from a work trip (no symptoms or known COVID contact - just being careful). The test took two days to arrive at my house. I took the test on a Monday morning and my wife immediately dropped it at a UPS store. UPS delivered the test to Vault (Piscataway NJ) Tuesday morning. Vault acknowledged receipt of the test Tuesday evening, and emailed me the (negative) results Wednesday around 2:00pm. So all in from time of administering test to receiving results was around 52 hours (YMMV!).

You can download your test results from your account page on the Vault site and they note the dates of the test and of the result. They also state under the description of the test that it is a:

Infectious agent detection by nucleic acid (DNA or RNA); severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus (SARS-CoV-2) (Coronavirus disease [COVID-19] amplified probe technique (PCR) using high-throughput technology.