FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - {prem fare gone}: AF/KL/DL/VS: BUD-US from $750 R/T
Old Nov 3, 2020, 2:43 am
Sciamano

Originally Posted by Sciamano
My booking disappeared from DL website and on AF/KL my future flights have been strickenthrough!
My original first leg was 26th Sep. but AF cancelled it so I called DL to rebook and new ticket was issued with new dates but on AF the old one first leg still appeared there. It seems like for AF it's a no show and DL to cancelled the whole ticket.
What do you think?
Here we go again
My first leg on 22nd Nov got cancelled by AF but I got no notification from DL. Noticed was shifted to 23rd but on AF website it was moved again to 24th.
Yesterday I received an email from DL tha my ticket has been cancelled not due to those flights but rather for my TATL on 26th Dec!
I previously had in mind to call DL around mid November to push everything to September 2021 and after first leg to move (maybe) the main to August 2022 (damned 331 days availabiilty!).
Do you think it's better to call DL asap (on email it's written ecredit has already been processed, same as the email I recevied last time) or is it safe to wait next week for the above mentioned reason?