FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Best place to spend winter during a potential second wave of COVID?
Old Oct 30, 2020, 3:15 pm
yvrcnx

Programs: AC MM
Originally Posted by GUWonder
"as long as the Canadian passport has a Schengen stamp, it is a pass if encountering Swedish passport control on intra-Schengen trips". That is assuming the Canadian passport doesn't indicate being a visitor who has exceeded a 90-day Schengen area stay limit in any given 180 day period.
We do have a stamp when we entered Switzerland at Zurich Kloten and we'll definitely won't be exceeding the 90 days.
We both also have EU passports but I don't see any reason or point using them during times like these.

As mentioned in one of my previous posts, this is our plan right now before flying home but if things were to get difficult to a point of not being able to enjoy our time, we would change plans and fly home earlier and by "enjoy" I don't mean the ability to walk around without masks, going to bars, mingle with lots of locals etc. - we don't do any of that and are actually spending most of our time in nature, ouside spaces or places where there are not many people like today where we visited the Citadel in Victoria, Gozo and were the only ones in the cathedral and saw only about 5 other visitors the entire time, all wearing masks at all times and distance wasn't even an issue.