FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Lax-Hnl then to OGG on separate tix bags will get checked ?
Old Oct 24, 2020, 12:12 pm
slippahs
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: Honolulu, Hawaiʻi [+MKK4 EBBER R577 EDSEL R577 ELKEY EXERT]
Originally Posted by cbrown5294
Already have a Lax-Hnl tix and want to go onward to Maui same day. Will HA check my bag all the way thru at Lax? I don’t want to leave the airside area at HNL because I don’t want anything messy with my covid / quarantine thing
This is answered on Hawaiian's website: https://hawaiianair.custhelp.com/app...gage-statement

I booked two separate flights on Hawaiian Airlines. One reservation was made for Los Angeles to Honolulu and another for Honolulu to Kauai. Will I be able to through-check my baggage to my final destination?

Yes. Our airport customer service agents will happily check your baggage through to your final destination, assuming that your flights comply with our rules for minimum connecting times. Please allow yourself additional time to check-in, get through security and arrive at the gate in-time for boarding.

Note: You will not be able to through-check your baggage using our airport kiosk, mobile site or website.
Please report back to confirm if the agent "happily" checked your bags through.