FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Delta takes delivery of its first A220-300
Old Oct 23, 2020, 5:44 pm
mtrainer90

Originally Posted by kjnangre
Showing a video of an A220 landing while narrating that "the -300 landed at ATL" without noting it, is deceptive (I suspect that's not a random coincidence either, it's likely intentionally deceptive). Showing a video of the wrong cabin while you describe the -300 cabin is also deceptive. Lots of information in the video, but it's hard to know which of that information is true and which isn't.
Well that's your opinion. Again, back to my original statement, the videos in the back ground are just B-roll where the main content of this video is the information being narrated. It would be really boring if it was just a blank screen since no one has any footage of this aircraft. Even if they did, I am not one of those youtubers that just goes around stealing and re-uploading other peoples content. Also showing a -100 cabin while talking about how Deltas A220 (-100&-300) have the most spacious cabin in the fleet and have a 2-3 config is not deceptive. I'll tell you the same thing I tell everyone that doesnt like the way I do things in AVNews or cabin videos... If you dont like it, go out, put in the time, get the footage, and make your own if you think your way is better