FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Diners Club (USA) BMO Digital Banking site mandatory 9.13.2020
Old Oct 21, 2020, 7:49 am
I Love to Travel

Programs: AA LTP, UA, DL, HH, Marriott/SPG
Originally Posted by brc01
Don't see a way to pay my account on the new BMO Digital Banking site, since my DC personal card is the only account I have with them. Anytime I try to click on make a payment it tells me "You do not have access to this feature or you do not have the appropriate accounts".

However, when clicking on account details, I can go down the bottom of the screen to 'Manage card'. From there, it goes to the old site that appears to have all my payment methods and be functioning normally.
Originally Posted by smith80678
You need to go to the old account page https://www.bmoharriscreditcards.com...sumer/Login.do The new Harris page wont even let me setup my account.
You can now make a payment on the new BMO digital banking site without having to go back to the old site. There is a "Make Payment" button next to "Manage Card". It then allows you to make and manage your payments on the new site. It transferred my saved bank account from the old site.