Old Oct 16, 20, 11:33 pm
krazykanuck

Programs: DL PM, AS 75K, Hilton Diamond, Starriott Platinum, Hyatt Ist-iest
Originally Posted by wackyducky View Post
Just got this email for an upcoming stay -- We would like to kindly inform you that our Club Lounge area will be permanently closed as of March 9, 2020 due to operational reasons.-
I have been divorced from this thread for months since my stay in Aug 2019 but my first thought is... your club lounge area has been unavailable or under renovation for much of the time since opening. Other posts makes it seems it's as haphazard as just some tables and cold plates. I never saw a good review of the "lounge" there. When I was there in Aug 2019 the lounge was closed for "refreshing the concept" (their words, not mine).

Truly disappointing. This is/could be a fantastic property, they have the hard product to rival anything in BP, the location is nearly first rate, and all the staff I interacted with were fantastic. I think Hyatt jumped the gun with the cat upgrade because this place is in no way worth 20k/nt. Is it worth more than 8k, yes probably, but pretty sure their award chart has a couple middle grounds there.