FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - MGallery Athens Capital Centre : a superb Accor address in Athens
Old Oct 14, 2020, 12:55 pm
Goldorak
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, Accor ALL Diamond
Originally Posted by fransknorge
Looking forward to be there next week ! Hopefully weather will be as good. I have to request an early check-in (I arrive at 10 PM at ATH and with the possibility of a random PCR test it might be too late to go downtown so I booked the Sofitel airport for the first night). Will report if it is granted.
You may consider going straight to the MGallery. Even if you are selected for a random test, it will delay you no more than 10 minutes. Going to ATH, during the flight I spoke with a guy who was seated just behind me (we were commenting the beautiful view approaching ATH). I had a bag checked, he had not. Bags were delivered very quickly on the belt (less than 5 min after arriving at the carousel) and my bag was among the 1st to be delivered and he left the secure area at the same time as me and he asked me if I had been selected for testing. I said no but he was and it took him 5 min.