FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Homewood Suites by Hilton Seattle Downtown {US-WA}
Old Oct 4, 2004, 1:56 pm
murrayhill

Programs: Hilton HHonors Gold, Delta Silver Medallion, Hyatt Discoverist
Originally Posted by Craig6z
I was disappointed in the hotel, earlier this year (I am Diamond). Room was similar to that ermdjdsj received, but the hotel overall looked a bit worn. Also the hotel was full, and the noise level on my floor was surprisingly high.

Breakfast was as ermdjdsj described (although I was there during the week), very crowded.

A few months later I stayed at the Hampton in near the Seattle Center, much preferred it.
Just be very careful if you stay at the HI during the summer and you get a suite, as I did when I was "upgraded" in August. Seems the living room has no A/C, only the bedroom. They do provide a fan, but it mostly blows hot air around. I happened to catch Seattle during a hot spell, and it was not fun. This was not disclosed to me at check-in, and since I had unpacked and had to do work, I declined the offer to move. In the end, they knocked $46 off the bill after I e-mailed HI, but you'd be wise to ask what room you're getting before you get a key.