FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - PHX T2 United Club Closed, UA Moved to T3 on 3 Feb 2020, new T3 UC 27 Sept 2022
Old Oct 8, 2020, 7:21 pm
UVU Wolverine

Programs: Several
Originally Posted by SightseeMC
Yeah, I figured PHX would be a casualty due to COVID, and I am not really shocked at the idea that it's maybe even "dead dead". But definitely not happy if there's AAA lounges, a great DL lounge, an AMEX lounge and...bupkus for UA/*A.
I think it’s probably “dead dead” as construction of the club never even began pre-Covid according to information in this thread. I think a best case scenario is an early 2022 opening, though I hope I’m wrong.

The only restaurant open on the E gates side of PHX terminal 3 is that Phoenix Brewing Co. which I think is very overpriced and mediocre. It’s the only option for food though (apart from sandwiches at shops vs restaurants). Scramble was open for a while during all of this but closed down.

I have hoofed it over to the Delta gates side though for shake shack, but that’s quite a walk for food. The UC opening wouldn’t change much, but I’d rather take that with some snacks versus Phoenix Brewing Co.