FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Nonstop Transcontinental Flights Lounge Access (master thread)
Old Oct 7, 2020, 7:33 pm
HiAperture

Programs: AA PPro
Originally Posted by fly747first
No, it doesn't as it isn't a 3-class; same with LAX MIA flight, i.e., when it isn't operated by a 3-class 77W , no AC access is given. I just did this flight on 772 and several passengers were complaining that they were denied access.

Whilst it doesn't seem fair for AA to do this, they are very strict with their lounge rules requiring 3-class equipment to qualify.
To clarify when you say you "just did this flight" you are referring to LAX-MIA, correct? Since the 772 isn't flying JFK-LAX yet.

As I shared above, American advertises the 772 on LAX-MIA as "First" as in domestic first service and perks, on the 772 on LAX-JFK it is advertised as "Flagship Business," same as if you were flying that aircraft internationally. Thus it should come with Admirals Club access, hot meals, menu, bedding, etc, same as J on the A321T on the same route under current times.

I am curious, on the LAX-MIA 772 flight did you hot meals or the cold packaged food?