FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - TravelUp
Thread: TravelUp
View Single Post
Old Oct 3, 2020, 12:30 pm
wmaciej

Programs: BA GGL, A3 Gold, M&M SEN, FlyingBlue Gold, AS MVP Gold, Hilton Diamond, IHG Spire Amb
Originally Posted by ECR
I have some flights next week that had been cancelled and when I go into Manage My Booking it has the following message "We’re sorry that more than one of your flights have been cancelled. We’ve gone ahead and booked you onto the next available flights".

The new flights they have booked aren't at suitable times for me. It actually originally started out as a booking for earlier this year that one of the flights was cancelled. From what I recall even though it was booked through travelup I was able to move the flights using manage my booking on the BA website.

This time however it says "You can choose to accept, change or cancel your booking", however there is only a button to Accept and it says "Call your original travel agent to change or cancel your trip".

I have tried contacting travelup via their email form on their website that it directs you to use, but I've got no response. Does anyone know if any options to change or move the flights will appear on the BA website closer to the time or is my only option to try and phone travelup?
call BA, they will rebook you