FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Grand Hyatt SFO REVIEW - MASTER THREAD
View Single Post
Old Oct 2, 2020, 4:52 pm
777 global mile hound
Ambassador: World of Hyatt

Originally Posted by escape4
Cement firmness seems to be more prevalent at Park Hyatts where we stayed the last few years. But at GH SFO the mattress was quite soft and felt like foam top, so I think you would like it.

Regarding the temporary "covid" breakfast, with the voucher it was not much... coffee plus one bakery item. We ended up picking the chicken fried rice instead (even though it was morning - I should have clarified in my review), just like if we were in Asia
You know your Hyatt beds!!! Well said and so true!That is truly great news on the beds!
As for the breakfast that would be the second disappointment besides the wall mounted gymnasium shower dispenser toiletries during the current Covid situation
Unsanitary to me.Maybe I've been reading to many posts from Gary on "View From a Wing" he isn't a fan either of wall mounted toiletries either
If they don't improve the breakfast situation I may seek out another hotel.
I have stays booked here in November and December however I am not getting on long flights without proper breakfasts even if I have to stay Downtown
or another brand.They need to operate a room service option even if the restaurant is closed.As one data point
The Hyatt Regency La Jolla is a doing a great job with room service breakfast even if its delivered in boxes and paper plates.
I can live with a closed club but not without a decent breakfast.Was impressed