FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - New Wyndham Credit Cards
View Single Post
Old Sep 30, 2020, 7:27 am
craz
Suspended

Originally Posted by TTT103
To add to what sdsearch wrote, also keep in mind that this is Wyndham--not the most ethical company in the world. While all loyalty programs make changes from time-to-time, Wyndham doubled its points requirements at their more expensive hotels with very little notice, and would not release any details as to the properties that were moving to the top tier in advance of the change.
Sorry although it hurt me, I dont see it being Unethical not to make public a list of hotels that will be going up. Just because other programs do that doesnt mean all must follow suit. Just because AA does something doesnt mean the others must follow as well.

Now if a person doesnt like how a program is governed then dont stay with them any longer, if enough folks move on (most likely wont happen) then a program may change. But here on FT we blast the programs when they change for what we feel is a negative and yet those companys pre C-19 were making record profits, I guess most folks simply dont think as we do and therefore the programs need not fix anything to our dismay