FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Upcoming Promotion
View Single Post
Old Sep 24, 2020, 4:45 pm
lwildernorva

Programs: Amex Plat, AA, BA Silver, Marriott Plat, Choice Gold, HHonors Gold, IHG Diamond
Originally Posted by jebr
Have people's bonuses posted for the Cambria promotion that had a second stay in late August or early September? I'm still waiting on mine to post (last stay had a September 7 checkout, and I got the standard Choice 8k points promo for the stay.)
I had a total of six stays, the last the Friday before Labor Day. The first bonus posted right at 14 days. The second bonus posted 3.5 weeks after the second stay. The third has not yet posted, and I'm not counting on it posting exactly at 3.5 weeks from September 5, the date of checkout from the second stay for the third set of stays.

ETA: Pleasant surprise. The third bonus posted yesterday, just three weeks after I checked out from my last Cambria stay. Good promotion for me since I was able to shift some stays I would have made anyway to earn over 75,000 Choice points, which with my stay patterns, will likely get me four to six nights of award stays later down the road.

Last edited by lwildernorva; Sep 27, 2020 at 6:05 am Reason: Added information about the time needed for points to post