FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Dubrovnik and Croatia's Spectacular Dalmatian Coast via Lufthansa First Class
Old Sep 24, 2020, 9:34 am
SFO777
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AF Platinum, EK Gold, AA EXP, UA 1K, Hyatt Globalist
Originally Posted by theshaun
I must say the food looks amazing. I had been telling most people that the food from my trip was dreadful but made up for by the beautiful region. Regarding the wine, we had some nice regional reds, but my stand out memory about wine was a comment from our proud Croatian driver, "Croatia will be regarded as producing the world's best wines within 5 years." 7 years later....
Thanks theshaun. The Dalmatian region of Croatia is stunning. But as for wines, while we tried many lovely Croatian wines, I think the "world's best wines" was a little optimistic.

Originally Posted by spideysense
Thank you for your trip report and beautiful pictures. They honestly brought tears to my eyes. Having had to be locked down for 6 months is very difficult for our family as we love to travel the world. Hope to travel to Dubrovnik in the near future!
Thank you so much spideysense for your kind comments. We were so happy to travel again, especially to such a beautiful place. Hope you'll be able to do the same soon.