FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - FAQ : BAEC : status extensions & Tier Point (re)qualification thresholds reduced
Old Sep 24, 2020, 9:08 am
crombiestone

Programs: BAEC:Silver ,IHG:Spire Amb ,QR:Silver,HH:Diamond
Originally Posted by crombiestone
Thanks for that very detailed reply . At least I know my thinking was correct .
So this is the latest reply from BA !"Thanks for getting back in contact regarding the 12 Month Tier extension.

As you are aware, we are currently adding 12 months extra onto Executive Club memberships. The 12-month extension benefit is aimed at our members who have taken little or no flights due to Coronavirus.

As you earned enough Tier Points to renew at Silver, it is not necessary for us to apply a 12-month status extension to your account."

Firstly I did not renew at silver I earned from blue to silver . This was one return trip in J so I am by definition someone who has taken a little number of flights ....5 to be exact . Secondly they sent me the E Mail to say that I would be extended and now they are refusing ! Does anyone have any thoughts on how I can get past basic CS who have sent me 5 different replies to the same query ? Is there a lurker on here can help ? I feel I need a different tack .