FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - CDG - Sworn statement re. COVID necessary?
Old Sep 22, 2020, 9:19 am
adambrau

Programs: UA MileagePlus 2MM
Originally Posted by ckx2
I am specifically asking for the document required as described on the CDG website, which is apparently collected before boarding. I cannot find any document whatsoever for departing passengers. The attestation frontieres exterieures is only for passengers arriving in France.
We'll be arriving from Germany and will be using our German passports for that specific trip.

It seems the requirement for a specific document is either badly misworded or does not exist. Otherwise I will just set one up myself.

Timatic says:
5. Passengers must complete a declaration on honor to state that they do not have symptoms of Coronavirus (COVID-19).

I have yet to find the document Timatic is referring to.
The form you are talking about, that you swear on your honor that you have no symptoms of COVID 19, is still required by Paris. You can fill it out at the airport if you cannot find it online.

Truth be told, it is only randomly collected at CDG as per my own experience and many of our frequent travelers. What I tell passengers is that if you don't fill it out inevitably you will be asked for it, and if you do you won't.

Depending on your destination (MLE?) just figure out what you need for there. PCR test if required for the destination country's entry requirements. Make sure your passport doesn't expire before said country's requirement. Visa on arrival? Do you have to fill out an online form via an app which generates a QR code? I have no idea what the requirements are because it's my day off but those are the 4 formalities which can make make or break the trip. Timatic often contradicts Traveldoc which often contradict what the consular websites list.

But the form you are asking about for transiting France is not something to stress about, If you can download at home and fill out why not? Again for the address request it is always your destination address not where you live in Germany.

Hope that helps.