FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - BA's COVID-19 service to Prague
View Single Post
Old Sep 20, 2020, 6:52 am
stu1985

Programs: BA Gold, Hilton Honors Diamond, Mucci de buveur de gin
Originally Posted by roadwarrier
Oh Lawd, those glass lifts. I get cills down my spine everytime I use the things. Pity about the Lounge - I think it is one of the better lounges in the Hilton Group.

Seems like BA has cut back on catering globally. Here, in South Africa, I had a BA flight from Harare to JNB just before lock-down. Not a word was said prior to the flight - the Lounge was closed, and I was looking forward to a drink and a small meal - nada, nothing, not even water on the flight home. (They are filing for Business Rescue here though).

Anyway, looking forward to the rest of your TR - I need to get back to PRG before year-end.
I quite like the lift! Hopefully you will get back to Prague - enjoy it when you do. Thanks for reading!

Originally Posted by SFO777
LOL. Indeed amazing that the flight crews are immune from the virus.

On our SPU-LHR flight yesterday, we had a similar chicken caesar sandwich but got a box instead of a bag and a little salad cup. I did the DIY thing to "enhance" our experience.
Yes, it's a complete joke, isn't it!? It just exemplifies how far BA has fallen in recent years. I think the longer flights get those boxes.... I'm going to Warsaw next weekend so let's see what I get offered then. Looking forward to hearing about your return to LAX in F