FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Delta SkyClub Closures & General Discussion During COVID-19
Old Sep 16, 2020, 2:31 pm
NWA777

Programs: AMEX DL Reserve ✈ DL Diamond Medallion ✈ Marriott ✈ NWA
Originally Posted by tardyturtle
ATL, MSP, DTW—seems you are doing the tour de hubs! Why not add on SLC !?

I can only speak to MSP F/G in the late afternoon and evening time. Self-serve soda, coffee and espresso. Full service bar. Beers on tap are Michelob Ultra, a mango blonde beer, and I believe an IPA. All pre-packaged foods. The items I seem to remember from recent trips (which hasn’t seemed to change much) include:
  • Two sandwich varieties (don’t recall what kind but I didn’t really care much for either)
  • Kale Caesar Salad
  • Chickpeas
  • Ramen (pro tip: only peel back the top enough to get water in and don’t leave the fork in the hot water—it will melt!)
  • Hummus and Ritz crackers
  • Snacks same as on board offerings (Cheeze-its, Granola bar, Biscoff)
  • Bananas (and maybe another fruit?)
  • Cookies

I’m usually able to make a light meal out of it but if you are looking for something more substantial, Stone Arch restaurant just outside the F/G club has been a favorite of mine ever since it opened. I’m not sure if their menu remains pared down as it was this spring, but their breakfast, lunch and dinner menus have always been excellent.

The MSP F/G club has been surprisingly full in recent weeks—not sure if that will die down now that we are past Labor Day. I’d estimate the club being about 80% as full as pre-COVID as of recent (though they are down to only one club at MSP right now).
Thank you tardyturtle
Hopefully in 2 weeks it'll change