Old Sep 16, 20, 9:12 am
SFO777
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Gold, AF/KL Gold, AA LT PLT 2mm, TP Gold *G
Originally Posted by offerendum View Post
Well, would say you are luck to fly again. I have to cancel my upcomming LH/ LX F combination as Thailand wonīt let me in. To be fair everything looks surreal and itīs surely not the same as before.
Thanks offerendum. Hopefully, we can all get to normal sooner than later.

Originally Posted by JohnRain View Post
I almost forgot what those LH F cabins look like, thanks for reminding me SFO777... Counting the days until I'll be able to fly in one of them again, but I'm not holding my breath. Really looking forward to this. Enjoy!
Thanks very much JohnRain. It was good to be back in LH First and the 747-8.

Originally Posted by beamac View Post
Thanks for the great report. I should have been on LH First to HKG on way to Oz and SQ First suites on the return in a couple of weeks time. Glad you enjoyed. Not that I'm jealous!!
Thank you beamac. Sorry to hear that you can't make your LH/SQ First flights to OZ. Who knows when OZ will open to foreigners.

Originally Posted by cmd320 View Post
Fantastic, can't wait for the rest of this one! LH's soft product is no doubt impressive. One of the better ones available at present.
Thanks so much cmd320. LH First is wonderful in the air, but I'm afraid that their former excellent FRA ground services may not come back. Read in the LH forum that FCT will be closed and that car limo service will not be back. Once that happens and once AF gets back to normal at CDG, AF would be the clear winner IMO.

Originally Posted by 737Av8tor View Post
Interested to read your report on BA F as my wife has a reservation to ORD in F for next August. Hopefully things will have improved by then!
Thank you 737Av8tor. I would think that BA will be back to normal by then. Posts in the BA forum that the dismal box lunch service will start disappearing in November. I'll believe when I see it though.