View Single Post
Old Sep 14, 20, 7:04 pm
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 8,080
Originally Posted by djtriggz View Post
Is there anyway you can get the dog registered as an emotional support animal. All you need is a letter from a registered psychiatrist and then you can take your dog in the cabin with you. For free.
Not ex-UK or to NZ, which is the case for the OP I understand, going by this:
ft101 is offline