FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - TAP Miles & Go: Worst call center service in the world?
Old Sep 10, 2020, 11:41 am
fabio701

Programs: United 1K, HH Diamond, WOH Globalist, Marriott Gold, Hertz PC, Avis Preferred Plus, Sixt Plat
TAP Miles & Go: Worst call center service in the world?

Every time I need to book a ticket with Miles and Go I spend at least 20 minutes on hold to talk to an agent. Normally, the call gets disconnected at least 3 or 4 times before I am able to get through. Once I finally reach an agent, the call will get disconnected about 30% of the time, so I have to call again, stay on hold again, start the reservation process again, since a record locator had not been generated... The reservation process takes about an hour when it is a smooth call. In other words, it normally takes me between one and two days of intense calling, talking to several different agents, to get an award ticket. Oh, and the last time Tap could not issue a ticket on United for two days since there was a huge backlog of tickets to be issued and I was just out of luck -- no compensation whatsoever given, despite a very strong push by me through different channels.

Just wondering if my experience is representative or if my luck is terrible...