FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Advice on cycling WOH card?
View Single Post
Old Sep 10, 2020, 7:14 am
pallhedge

Originally Posted by maddyperrier68
Thank you. Reassessed Chase portfolio and looks like I can halt spend on CSR and take that limit and move over about $14k in additional credit to the WOH card, landing us at $24k. At the suggested 75%, this would give us $18k in total WOH spend to work with. We can slow play it over the course of the next 4 months and hit $72k in spend. Coupled with a few stays, should be able to hit Globalist. With stays planned for Oct/Nov/Dec this year, would like to attain Globalist sooner than later. Any other angles to take to allow us to spend more? Possibly request biz credit over to personal side? Wire in $50k to the WOH card (effectively mitigating risk from Chase's vantage), and then spending? Trying to be creative while avoiding security risks.

If it matters, on the business profile side, I have roughly $50k or so in total credit, most of which is utilized. On the aforementioned Ink Business, I've been cycling the past 6 or so months not cognizant of any repercussions this may carry - will stop this behavior immediately.
I didn't know you were already cycling your credit on the business cards. You've already been playing with fire and everything you plan on doing only adds to it. Sudden significant spend on the personal card side could raise red flags and put eyes on your accounts and highlight the prior cycling behavior. in a separate thread, you're asking about applying for another Chase card AND a CLI on the same day--inviting even more eyes on your accounts.

I need you to be aware that you are risking your entire current and future banking relationship with Chase for Hyatt Globalist status. Understand that Chase doesn't ask questions. When they see something they don't like, they simply shut you down--everything, not just one card.