Old Sep 9, 20, 2:52 pm
romans

Programs: A3*G, AF/KL*S
Originally Posted by OttoMH View Post
Well....! It's that time of year again sector run time!

I had a fantastic deal booked for 25-27th Sept to CHQ to renew status with a lovely city center hotel that just fell apart when the Dutch government put ALL Greek islands on the quarantine list. Absolutely gutted. I was looking forward to spending a full day by the pool and a great dinner and Greek wine somewhere. Mainland is still permitted though so I booked to SKG instead. (which is really crazy from a Covid POV - a small island town vs. a busy city..)

Anyway.. I have no idea about Thessaloniki. I saw there's some nice hotels near and south of the airport, though maybe it would be nice to be closer to a town center. Does anybody have any recommendations for where I should stay and if there are any MUST SEEs for Thessaloniki? A Greek dinner recommendation would be welcome too.
I was there yesterday but just close to Airport (Iris hotel) and just for one night, needed last 4 segments to be G. Defo go to the city, place close to airport is not what I want to repeat. Nothing against, just there is nothing special to do. City is city.