FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Will I have Virgin Atlantic Clubhouse access?
Old Sep 3, 2020, 6:57 pm
flyerCO
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL DM, Former AA EXP now AY Plat, AC 75K, NW Plat, Former CO Gold, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Titanium
Originally Posted by irishguy28
As you are in Upper Class, then yes, you would have access to the Clubhouse assuming that VS is back in T3 then. Note that both Terminals 3 (Delta/Virgin's usual home) and Terminal 4 (KLM/Air France/Skyteam's usual home) are closed at present, and these airlines are all currently operating from T2.

Given that you are flying onwards in Delta First, then the "obvious" answer is that you have access to a Delta Skyclub.

I am not familiar with the layout of terminals at LAX, but it is unlikely that your flight will be departing from the terminal where Virgin pax would be departing from; therefore, I think you simply will physically be unable to access the LAX clubhouse. There will be Delta Skyclub though that you can use.
DL/VS both operate out of T2 at LAX. There's both a Skyclub and Clubhouse.

Originally Posted by Passportinonehand
Thanks for the insights! I think that because the LAX-HNL flight is a domestic one in First and not in Delta One, I don't have access to any SkyClub if I'm not mistaken?
It doesn't matter. You're arriving same day on international J flight (one from UK on top of that). This means you'll have access to BOTH the DL Skyclub and VS Clubhouse (as arriving from UK). DL also has a Skyclub in T3 if by chance flight departs from there. You can still use the T2 SC or CH even if departing T3. (They're connected via shuttle or possibly by then walkway)