FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Why fly BA at the moment in Club, when Swiss offer all of this?
Old Sep 1, 2020, 10:06 am
FlightDetective

Programs: BA Gold, Mucci
Originally Posted by hearingdouble
My personal answer: Because I would prefer to fly point-to-point with cold food in a box vs. fly via Zürich with hot chicken. For better or for worse, BA has a captive market (at least for those of us in London). I would obviously prefer the option of a good meal, but it’s never going to swing the decision in favour of an indirect routing.

Also, I have BAEC Stockholm syndrome.
Hahaha! I am definitely with you on the BAEC Stockholm syndrome. It is a great programme that happily keeps us captive.

Sure, being based in Dublin, where I connect for the most part isn't that big a deal, so it's more of an option to switch from my perspective.

If Aer Lingus had a business class in Europe, I would probably fly BA much more rarely.

Originally Posted by HIDDY
Been wondering the same during my many years on here whenever these threads appear. I do know the reasons but shall keep you guessing.
The cheek, I'll be going to sleep tonight wondering about this. If I have an epiphany, I'll let you know
​​​​​​​