FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Best Unlimited Cash Back Business Card?
View Single Post
Old Aug 27, 2020, 11:00 pm
comptalk

Originally Posted by mia
If JohnzCA is transacting $20M+ plus per year, and has the history with American Express to support the required credit, the $250 fee seems a trivial concern. I cannot say if the extra days to pay would be important in his circumstance, but if the credit limit offered by Bank of America, Capital One or Chase isn't sufficient to support $200-$500,000 per month, the balance will need to be paid down several times per month, and American Express' ten day terms would provide better cash flow.

On the other hand, if he is specifically looking for a card to use with merchants who do not accept American Express, one of the other issuers will need to suffice.
I've had that card, it's really a plan card. Doesn't come with many benefits that doesn't really justify the annual fee. However, I was able to build up to 90k a month with the charge card. They had a period when it gave 2%, but I think it was capped. That was good. I think the platinum card you can convert the points to statement credits. No? If each charge is over 5k, he can get 1.5 pts per dollar spent. Just an option; at least he;d get some benefits for the annual fee.