FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Hyatt Prive RE-launch - All Prive POSTS HERE PLEASE
Old Aug 24, 2020, 10:01 pm
Matt4200

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by AndyKehn
I was there last month and valet was $50, no self park option, but my stay was within the globalist promo so its waived. November rate looks pretty cheap ~250 a night so lets go with 11/12- 16. Resort fee would be $35 during summer and $50 during winter

With the 4th night free it would be $948.78 - $155 resort fee (waived for globalist) + $200 (50x4 parking) = $993.78

With the more benefits it would be $1058.39 with no resort fee & free parking, but you also get $100 more credit so $958.39 if you fully utilize the credit

They need to comp parking since its pretty much mandatory and thus an extra $50 on the room rate unless you book with points. On a side note Christmas weekend at PHBC go for over 1.5k a night so you get pretty great value out of those cat 7 cert.
If the parking promo for Globalists was extended out to Q4 that’d be really helpful and make it less of a comparison for Globalists.

It’s a tough call as it needs to be booked by 9/30. Also you’d have to compare if someone actually wanted 4 nights there vs. 3 nights with the Prive’ More.

To me the only thing that makes this property unattractive is the parking fee which since it’s in the mountains is virtually unavoidable. I’ve looked at The car service from the airport it’s $300+ (One way IIRC).