FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - What would you deemed appropriate Comp?
View Single Post
Old Aug 24, 2020, 7:09 pm
SummitBars

Originally Posted by Helpmeout
basically after my dry cleaners said they could not remove. So one day after. At time I didn’t know they were ruined. Simply just drenched. Had I’d known prior to checking out I would have made a much bigger deal but I’m also not a dick as most of these higher end hotels have to deal with divas. Accidents happen but my pants are in the trash.
Advice #'s 1-20:

Don't ask the people on here for advice on anything to do with "compensation". i am an Ambassador for Marriott and the majority of posters here have little if any empathy or sympathy for the OP's in regards to hotel screw ups and compensation. I rarely post but lurk a lot and read lots of these threads.

My advice as an Ambassador employee(even though you are Platinum) is to arrange a call to the GM. The Ritz is a high end Marriott property and they should bend over backwards to give you fair and lots of times above and beyond compensation resolution.

Hope this helps.

My manager read this and he thinks you should be compensated for the cost of the pants obv, 1-2 free nights at the hotel and 75,000 points.