FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Do I have a seat on this sold out flight?
Old Aug 23, 2020, 12:38 pm
noFODplease

Programs: BAEC Gold, Mucci: Classe de la Luxe Eternelle
Do I have a seat on this sold out flight?

Hi all

On Thursday I swapped some Dubrovnik flights to Faro flights, departing tomorrow at 14.05. The agent said he would call ticketing after my call to get it put through but as of this morning the ticket number has not appeared in the app. I rang up today and was told that the ticketing office had closed - and there was a further complication where the quoted fare had increased after the first call had ended, meaning there was some reconciliation to be done with a senior ticketing person - this was why the first agent had not managed to complete the booking.

So I am now calling again when ticketing open at 9am tomorrow as the agent I dealt with today is not in the office until 11.30 (and I would like to be at the airport by then). I am relaxed about the last minute issuing but I have noticed that there are no economy seats being sold anymore for this flight.

Does my unticketed reservation already hold one of the seats on this apparently sold out flight or will should I be prepared to face more difficulties tomorrow morning when I call up and they attempt to issue it?

Thank you!