FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - ( Less requirements) Seeking survey participants about China's airports and airlines
Old Aug 8, 2020, 10:12 pm
moondog
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Originally Posted by Ocn Vw 1K
While FlyerTalk does not endorse any specific student or journalist survey, we do aid these groups in posting their relatively rare, qualifying surveys, the same as we would aid any FT member in posting effectively.

Here, due to some technical limits, the OP was unable to post the ability to ease the survey requirements. The OP's first post now contains the eased survey requirements. Ocn Vw 1K, Senior Moderator.
I talked with the OP last night, and I encourage others to do the same because he is a nice guy. I was unable to provide him recent data points because travel, especially international, has ground to a halt.

A few comments:
-SHA T1 is really nice
-I fly MU most of the time because they are based in Shanghai
-they no longer suck
-fares to the US and Europe are not especially expensive, but coming back is really expensive
-PVG's satellite terminal is honestly worse than PEK T3, but I can endure it when flying DL or AF
-SZX is worse than both (e.g 1+ mile walks are not an exaggeration, and retail is dominated by bridal shops and the like), but the subway is kind of useful
-NNG is okay
-XIY, where the OP is based, is also passable; it would be nice if they had better food, but I can't really complain
-I used to be really into trains, but flying is better now if your destination is more than 2 hours away
-echannel is a godsend