Old Aug 8, 20, 2:40 am
mauld

Programs: UA-Platimum 2 MM, HH-Gold, MR-Lifetime Gold, Hyatt-Discoverist
Some pics of the adults only TT pool

Originally Posted by parrotheadmjb View Post
I have a question now lol, I didn't read the room descriptions until now. You have to have a Turquoize room to get to the top of the Turquoize tower? Is it the rooftop pool worth it? To me the main differences I see are transportation, rooftop pool & punta vista bar but smaller room if you book Turquoize (I don't care about the spa thing), and day pass to Zilara (I thought anyone could get that?)
Just to clarify, the TT ‘rooftop’ pool is NOT on the top of the Turquoise Tower. In fact, it is in a different building and is actually just one level up from the main hotel lobby and is on the roof of that hotel lobby, overlooking the main pool area. Also, the free TT airport transportation comes with stays of 4+ nights.

I just returned from a stay at TT in Ziva Cancun, and you must use your TT room key to open the door near the steps up to the adults only pool or to press 3 on the elevator. Additionally, the bartenders ( Daniel & Irma) will ask for your room number & name initially when you’re ordering from the Punta Vista TT pool bar.
And currently the TT bar is NOT open to any guests in the evening, as it was in the past.

Last edited by mauld; Sep 3, 20 at 8:49 am Reason: Add Photos