FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - When will Hawaii re-open for tourism?
View Single Post
Old Aug 7, 2020, 12:45 pm
nomad420

Programs: UA MM Plat, UA 1MM, Hilton Lifetime Gold, Marriott Gold, Hertz Gold, CLEAR, AS MVP Gold
Originally Posted by 747FC
Way back in this thread you were talking about going to the beach too. https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/32372201-post117.html

I guess you forgot the feedback you received that no, going to beaches is not allowed. No beaches are "semi-private," and you should know that.
That was last May and yes I have obviously gathered much information about the closures and restrictions since then. Also, I did previously state that I am well aware of the fact the NO BEACHES ARE "PRIVATE". But, and I am open to comment on this, from what I read they are closing the State Beaches or am I wrong and that they are closing virtually all beach access. Where I am we do have a community beach area that is fairly remote, hopefully that will not be closed in 2 weeks anyhow. Also, and again I don't have a dog in this fight, how do you restrict those home owners that are beach front property holders? This got a fairly hot discussion way back on this thread as well.