FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Experiences with Bonvoy properties not taking Covid seriously
Old Aug 6, 2020, 11:31 am
BigJC

Originally Posted by merrickdb
I'm not sure what you're insinuating with your use of "alleged" and putting "friend" in quotes. A Turkish friend stayed here a couple of weeks ago and had the same issue with housekeeping staff cleaning his room despite his DND light being on. I only learned about this when I mentioned my experience to him today. At the time he stayed here, hotel occupancy was low and the hotel was not operating a buffet. I've been an active Flyertalk contributor for close to 20 years, as you can see from my profile, so I don't appreciate you suggesting I'm lying. And there wouldn't be any reason for me to do so.
Not saying you are lying, saying that your original post implied that you had advance intel regarding the lack of Covid precautions being taken at that property yet you still chose to stay there.
I left out the fact that you had a high fever yet chose to run around the property taking pictures of the "violations". Doesn't make sense to me. Sorry if you find that offensive.

Last edited by BigJC; Aug 6, 2020 at 11:38 am