FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Swiss / ZRH: Travel experience in during COVID [mask mandate etc]
Old Aug 4, 2020, 2:40 am
Snoozeboy

Programs: TK, SQ, Swiss M&M
Originally Posted by LUGlodo
Sharing my experience aboard LX92 (ZRH-GRU) yesterday.

Very quick visit to the lounge in ZH. No line at the entrance (13:00) and very acceptable food/drinks offering, considering the circumstances. The main area of the Business lounge was open to provide more seating, no service there - one could access the Business lounge through a door at the back of the SEN lounge. Flight departed from E gates. It looks like during August the E gates will be used only on Saturdays during the noon departure bank.

The flight itself was one of the best I had. Very light load (1F, 16C, around 60-80Y), very friendly crew and quick and efficient service. Food and drinks was the same to before Corona (Kanton Zug menu). Flight Attendants gifting whole Lindt pralines boxes to status passenger in C :-)
Does anyone know if the Swiss lounge in GVA is open? I'm flying TAP in a few days and I read that the lounge would be closed and so I was surprised by the above post that the Swiss lounge in ZRH is open.

Edit: I saw in the other thread that it's only the ZRH lounge open at the moment.

Last edited by Snoozeboy; Aug 4, 2020 at 2:53 am