FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - T Mobile Global data coverage
View Single Post
Old Jul 29, 2020, 7:55 pm
zeer0

Programs: OZ Diamond (*G), KQ Asante Gold (ST+), Hilton Diamond, IHG Diamond, Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by draver
My T-Mobile ONE plan still has the 30 day, $50 15Gb upgrade available if that is what you are referring to? Here is a copy & paste from the website.

"15GB International Pass

$50.00 Includes up to 15GB of high-speed data, including Mobile Hotspot, PLUS unlimited calling for up to 30 days in over 210 destinations. Speeds & coverage vary based on device and country. Note: Once you use all your high-speed data, you will continue to have unlimited calling and data for the full 30 days but may experience slower data speeds. If you use all your high-speed data and purchase a NEW pass before the expiration of the first one, your second pass will begin immediately. Your original pass and any remaining benefits will expire when you activate the new pass."
Originally Posted by tom911
I saved their press release from June, 2019, and here's what it says:
I do know this option exists, but $50 is more than I would want to spend for a month of data. At that point I would probably just get a local SIM.

The T-mobile One Plus upgrade was $10 per month, and came with unlimited international 3G data. So an upgrade over 2G with the Tmobile One plan, but not 4G like the option you guys are mentioning. I don't see it online as an option, unfortunately, guess I'll be stopping by a store next week.