FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - dines posting to airline "faster" (multiple times a week)
Old Jul 27, 2020, 9:41 pm
sdsearch
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by Delta 764
Real-time notifications now seem to be working for Amex. I used my WF Propel Amex linked to UA MileagePlus Dining and I got real-time notifications both via email and a push notification via MileagePlus X.
I've been getting emails for two or three months now with AS MileagePlan Dining using my Amex Gold card, but it's not 100% reliable. One restaurant I eat at weekly I got an email, then didn't get an email for a dine that didn't post (until automatically over a month later!), then didn't get an email for a dine that did post promptly, and then finally the week after that did get an email again. And that's not the only restaurant at which I'm hit & miss at getting emails, even when the dine is going to post in normal timing.

I've been using almost only Amex the past half year or more, so I don't have much in the way of comparisons as to whether it works more reliably with other cards now or not, since I don't know if the inconsistencies I've noticed are limited to specific restaurants or not.