FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Hawai`i Residents - Impacts from COVID-19 and Current Situation in Your Areas?
Old Jul 13, 2020, 12:40 pm
FlyinHawaiian
Moderator: Hawaii-based airlines & Hawai'i forums

Programs: NEXUS/Global Entry, Delta, United, Hyatt, IHG, Marriott, and Hertz
Hawai`i Residents - Impacts from COVID-19 and Current Situation in Your Areas?

Aloha, all:

Inspired by the following thread and previous posts that many have made describing the personal impacts of the COVID-19 pandemic lockdowns, slippahs and I would like to start one for the members of the Hawaii Forum: https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/omni...d-cv-19-a.html

In doing so, we hope that this thread will be a good source of information for members who are interested in visiting Hawai`i (when it is safe to do so and travel restrictions permit) and want to know what to expect based on the reports and experiences from residents. More importantly, we also want to show our kokua for the kama`aina members and make sure there's a place in this forum for their experiences and direct impacts to be shared and heard.

As with the OMNI thread, we kindly ask that discussions about politicians and political ideology take place outside of this forum. The same holds true for meta-topics such as mask-wearing, COVID testing, and comparative discussions of how other states/countries are responding to the pandemic. We will try and keep these requirements to a minimum and only step in when needed.

Mahalo,

slippahs and FlyinHawaiian, Co-Moderators
Hawaii (Travel) Forum

Last edited by FlyinHawaiian; Jul 13, 2020 at 1:53 pm