FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - [EK NEWBIE LOUNGE] Ask Your Questions Here (Flame Free) 2020
Old Jul 12, 2020, 2:06 pm
UKMrsH

First time business class, chauffeur questions and airmiles

Hi Everyone,
Thank you for having me here.

I have a few questions if you could be so kind to help.

We intend to fly to Tokyo on Business class next year, world health permitting. It will be myself. DH, DS17, DD15 and DD11, so 5 passengers.

1) a)With the chauffeur option, I read on the website that they only drive adults, is that correct, or will they take a family of 5?
b) If they do take a family of 5, is it only to the departing ariport, or will they take you from the airport to your hotel the other end as well?
c) If not both ends, then i guess just to and from you home and both end of the trip?

2) Airmiles
a) I have no idea how airmiles work. We have previously flown with JAL but no idea if or how we may have earned any airmiles, can someone give me a brief intro to it all please?

A380 and 777ER
We have the option to go on the 777 to Haneda, or the A380 to Narita. From looking at videos, the A380 looks like a much nicer aircraft and business class. The prices are the same, but it seems like the 777 is a lesser product.
3)a) Does it really matter?

Thank you so much!