FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Lufthansa Ticket Refund Timeline
View Single Post
Old Jul 4, 2020, 2:41 am
Tafflyer

Programs: Mucci, BA Gold, A3*Gold, AA Plat, HH Gold, IHG Plat Amb, Marriott Plat
Originally Posted by Kataskopos
One would indeed think so ... but at the same time I have Lufthansa’s lawyer trying to confuse the judge in my case by claiming that they cannot be held accountable for a flight cancellation by Lufthansa City Airline; that LH has fulfilled its obligations (after failed cx on same ticket) by bringing me back home and reimbursing 3/4 of the ticket since I used 1/4 of it flying LUX-FRA 🤨
I really think EU261 should be modified to double what airlines owe customers when deceitful practices are used. Be it falsifying information on cancellations, asserting agreements not made with passengers, presenting involuntary rerouting or cancellation as voluntary or deliberately ignoring passengers’ requests. It’s not just Lufthansa, but as I have said on another thread, their reputation for honesty is now non-existent. I trust nothing they tell me now. But hopefully that won’t matter to me because I will hardly be flying with them any more.