FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Concierge Key & Flagship First Access to LHR Concorde Room. Reciprocal benefit?
Old Jul 3, 2020, 10:56 pm
Dave Noble
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Originally Posted by ESpen36
No, that's not a given at all. The Concorde Room is completely separate from OW lounge access policies. BA operates CCR exclusively for its own First pax and CCR cardholders, and a separate Galleries First ("Flounge") for OW purposes. (Similar to how AA operates Flagship First Dining within the Flagship Lounge. Flagship Lounge is for OW pax, while Flagship First Dining is restricted to those actually booked in International/Transcon First on a given flight.)

It is clear that AA and BA are making a separate deal to offer an elevated lounge experience for CKs and those booked in the First Class cabin (only up to 8 seats per 773 flight, and I believe certain industry non-revs are not eligible for lounge access anyway).
It makes sense to me given that the 2 airlines are operating a joint business - One World policies have no impact on the joint venture and if they were in different alliances / not in an alliance but operating a JBV, I would have expected it for class of service