FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Consolidated "Renting at LAX; What Kind of Cars to Expect?" Thread
Old Jul 2, 2020, 4:33 pm
Bjam99

I'm surprised at how quickly it's all fallen to [pieces] really. Picked up a Murano in PC at around 10pm on 06/22 and returned a week later. I detest the Murano but partner was driving it and wanted adaptive cruise for a long roadtrip and that was the only option. We asked about a Camry or Highlander. The office suggested there was a Highlander parked in one of the PC spots as I know they have a few new ones on the lot but it wasn't there and couldnt be found. The rest was just base Altima's and Optima's and a few Rogue's. Nothing else noteworthy. I guess this is indeed the new normal

In fairness to Hertz we also popped over to Avis as we have status with them too and wanted to see if their fleet was any better - nope! - Certainly not at that time anyway. Sad times.

Last edited by FlyinHawaiian; Jul 2, 2020 at 5:02 pm Reason: profanity is neither welcomed nor allowed on this site https://www.flyertalk.com/help/rules.php#offensive